These articles were published years earlier. They are reprinted here for reference. If you enjoyed reading these articles, and feel you need more timely information, please consider joining. We published new techniques, reviews of current equipment and opinions MONTHLY.
- Valley Panorama by Ben Porter
- Pano at Length by Brian Polden
- San Francisco Cityscapes: Using a Hand-Built Camera by Hans Groffie
- Tall Tripods Made Easy by George S. Pearl, QPP
- The Ten Stages of a Panoramic Photographer by Alan Kafton
- Tricks of the Trade – many from Will Landon
- Is the whole world to be copyrighted? by Ken Duncan, Sydney Australia
- The Importance of the Focal Length by Stanley Stern
- Historical Moment
- Improve Your Panoramas by Improving Your Timing by M. Denis Hill
- Sharpening The Original Lens on a Kodak Panorama #1 by Harry Green
- Challenging Panoramic by Will Landon
- Circumnavigation Antarctica by Everen T. Brown
Please send any current articles of interest for publishing in PANORAMA,The Journal of the International Association of Panoramic Photographers to Bryan Snow.
Electronic articles need to be in Microsoft Word. docs, .txt files or equivalent. No formatting, no fonts. Do not insert photographs within your article. Indicate where in your article you wish a photograph to go. Photographs must be sent as separate files. Photographs must be in JPG format, saved at 10 or above Quality, not larger than 300 dpi and 11 inches on the long edge.
Want to use the USPS? Contact me to get the address.